Miracle Dental Center COVID-19 PREPAREDNESS
First and foremost, we hope that you and your family are safe and healthy, during these difficult times. There are some things that you should be aware of at our office. We have always taken Universal Precautions in our practice, to keep our patients, and our staff safe. These practices include, but are not limited to:
- Complete sanitizing of all operatories between patients
- Covering all areas of use with a barrier, including light switches, computer mouse, key pads, etc.
- All instruments are put through a rigorous State of the Art sterilization process.
- The Sterilization Process is tested monthly by and independent laboratory. MIRACLE BOASTS A 100% PASS RATE.
- Gloves and Masks are patient specific
- Doctors wash their hands upon entering the operatory
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, we have added some new precautions for our mutual protection:
We have implemented a series of measures for our patients’ safety that strictly follow OSHA and CDC standards of disinfection and sterilization.
- Miracle Dental Center has HEPA air purifiers strategically placed throughout the office
- We are making sure that our patients spend limited time in common areas
- Magazines and brochures have been removed
- We are taking everyone’s temperature at check-in
For more information on our new safety procedures please view this post: