A “MIRACLE” RESPONSE TO COVID-19
First and foremost, we hope that you and your family are safe and healthy, during these difficult times. We have great news! We have just been given the clearance, by Governor DeSantis to reopen our office. This will take effect on Saturday, May 9, 2020.
There are some things that you should be aware of at our office. We have always taken Universal Precautions in our practice, to keep our patients, and our staff safe. These practices include, but are not limited to:
- Complete sanitizing of all operatories between patients
- Covering all areas of use with a barrier, including light switches, computer mouse, key pads, etc.
- All instruments are put through a rigorous State of the Art sterilization process.
- The Sterilization Process is tested monthly by and independent laboratory. MIRACLE BOASTS A 100% PASS RATE.
- Gloves and Masks are patient specific
- Doctors wash their hands upon entering the operatory
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, we have added some new precautions for our mutual protection:
- You will be asked some specific questions when confirming your appointment
- Only patients should come to the office. (unless a minor child or special needs patient is involved)
- You will be asked to wait in your car, not in the waiting room, until you are called.
- You will be asked to complete a short questionnaire before going to the operatory
- Your temperature will be taken, and logged into your patient record. Patients with 100.4, or higher will not be permitted inside.
- Barriers have be installed in each front desk station to help insure safety
- Each patient will be given a rinse prior to treatment, which helps to limit exposure
- WE HAVE INSTALLED AN AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM THROUGHOUT THE OFFICE, WHICH PUTS ALL AIR THROUGH FILTERS AND A UV CHAMBER, TO HELP KILL ANY POTENTIAL PROBLEM.
We have taken these steps to help to keep all of you, our MIRAClE FAMILY, safe, however, these steps are not a guaranty against contamination. We urge you to follow the common sense social distancing, and hygiene protocols that are in place. We look forward to seeing all of very soon.
YOUR MIRACLE FAMILY