All you need to know about veneers from your Cooper City/Davie, Florida dentist office.
If you want to improve the appearance of your smile, you have several options. There are several options for veneers, including ceramic veneers. A veneer is a thin, custom-made shell that covers the front surface of your teeth. Some aesthetic concerns, such as gaps, chips, or stains, can be corrected with these fillings. They are made from porcelain or composite resin. The use of veneers is also popular among people who have slightly crooked or misshapen teeth. When considering veneers, it is important to consult with a dental professional to determine if they are right for you.
Advantages of Veneers:
- Your teeth can be made smaller, more symmetrical, and more colorful with veneers.
- Porcelain veneers will perfectly match the color of your natural teeth since they are made from this material.
- The procedure for veneers can be done in one visit.
- Long-lasting veneers make them a cost-effective, long-term solution for daily needs.
- The strength of your natural teeth is increased by veneers.
- Natural teeth with strong enamel layers can be fitted with thin veneers.